Trainer - Operations Enablement
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
Under the supervision of the Director, Operations Enablement, the Trainer will have responsibility for delivering product, process, and related trainings with approaches for operational and commercial staff, clients, and members, operations staff on-boarding and product release operational readiness process management.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Partner cross functionally with internal business partners and subject matter experts to:
- translate process, product and related business priorities into learner centric designs which engage internal audiences, while developing related critical skills and knowledge.
- Create and facilitate on-boarding & professional development programs for roles across Client Operations and Client Solutions departments, including:
- multi-modal learning, measuring effectiveness, and continuous improvement
- pathways to growth and promotion within and across functional areas
- Measure against key performance indicators and metrics for each functional area
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in a related field (i.e., instructional design, training, adult education)
- 3-5+ years of professional work experience in training or adult learning, preferably aligned to roles in operations / logistics, customer service, customer management, software implementation and / or project management. This would include minimum 1-2+ years’ experience required in learning and development, training, instructional design, education role or technical writing role
- Previous experience in SaaS, or health / wellness and/or health care industry (preferred)
- Certification in a process management philosophy (ie. Six Sigma) desired
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Instructional design and/or multi-modal teaching and learning tactics
- Proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneDrive), virtual meeting platforms
- Ability to navigate a dynamic technological environment
- Impeccable organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Required to work cross functionally with co-workers
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges up to $80,000 annually. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for [10%] target bonus/variable compensation as well as health, dental, vision, mental health and other benefits.