Remote, United States
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
A Project Manager will lead simple to complex implementations for small to large scale health plan clients. The Project Manager must exhibit strong technical skills to ensure Virgin Pulse’s core logic, business solution designs, and industry leading best practices are put forth in all project implementations. The primary responsibility of Project Managers is to lead and ensure successful delivery of VP Activate campaign implementations. Responsibilities include the creation and management of timelines and budgets. Additional responsibilities include managing content development, documentation of core logic design, documentation of data specifications and organize workflow designs. The Project Manager will coordinate and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans, and communicates status updates to internal and external stakeholders. Project Managers will be required to documenting and maintaining a project’s scope of work. Responsibilities include scope management, change management, estimations of impacts of scope change s(timeline and cost), management of client expectations, and management project resources and budgets.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Deliverables: Ensuring delivery according to project timelines to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
- Configuration: Some configure within the application based on implementation plan is required.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing Client Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Scope: All projects must be managed towards the original scope of work within the SOW or Work Order. It is the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure each project is delivered within scope and within the budgeted Professional Services hours scoped.
- Project Managers are responsible for managing scope creep and are responsible for monitoring the budgeted Professional Services hours on a regular basis.
- Quality: All members of the Client Operations group are expected to deliver 100% defect free outputs (both internal and external).
- Consulting: Be able to lead “Current State and Future state” assessments around functionality and/or processes. This will include white boarding, utilizing MS Visio and determining business improvement areas.
- Presentation Skills: Lead web meetings to orientate a new client, coordinate project deliverables, perform training, and collaborate with stakeolders about concerns.
- Teamwork: Work closely all internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities. PMs are responsible for leading all cross functional resources necessary to execute campaigns: Clients, Audio, Scripting, Solution SMEs, Custom Engineering and PS Operations.
- Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing communication of the project plan to all internal and external stakeholders. In addition, PMs may be asked to document best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation processes. Must be able to follow standards of deliverables already in place and takes initiatives to recommend process improvements. Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Production Support team.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project or Program Management, preferably in a client service setting, leading high-dollar engagements with proved ability to deliver customer success.
- Comfort level with business systems or technology
- Excel, Visio, Project, Word and PowerPoint
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Must be able to manage and analyze large data sets. Experience with Excel pivot functionality is required.
- Strong leadership, proactive communication, and presentation skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Ability to manage client expectations and prevent scope creep.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong focus on team environment.
- Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Positive attitude and thrive in a changing environment.
- Detail oriented
- Agile and willing to wear many hats
- Self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position up to $85,0000 annually. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for [10%] target bonus/variable compensation as well as health, dental, vision, mental health and other benefits.