Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
Do you have a background, experience or pure passion for health and wellness? Do you get excited about analyzing data and problem solving? Looking for an Integrations Specialist on the Client Operations Team to handle the initial setup, and ongoing maintenance, of data feeds used to manage client eligibility, rewards, and program participation. Collaborate closely with Client Success team on their accounts to support each client through the client lifecycle.
May travel to customer sites occasionally; less than 5%-10% of the time or 1-2 days per month.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs.
- Works with Project Management teams to implement new clients onto the Virgin Pulse platform.
- Processes and analyzes vendor files coming in, determining and fixing any errors with the data.
- Prepares data files being sent to third parties or clients.
- Works with Client Success Managers, Clients and Vendors to have file transmission and setup discussions.
- Responds to and resolves routine requests and questions. Seeks assistance from management with questions that are more complex.
- Attends promotional events for clients when necessary.
- Collaborate with other team members to continually improve processes to become more efficient.
- Provides overflow support to Reporting Specialists for basic reporting requests
- Performs special projects as requested.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Statistics/Information Science, or equivalent, in related discipline.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in data management, information systems, data analytics.
- Willingness to learn new tools that manipulate, analyze and visualize data.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Required to work cross functionally with co-workers and with external channel partners.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.