Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
You are a skillful, resourceful and experienced Executive support professional with prior, demonstrated experience in supporting C-level executive leadership in fast-moving environments.? In the role of Executive Assistant, you will provide a wide range of administrative and operational support to the Virgin Pulse Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) as well as support other key needs from the Commercial Leadership Group (CLG). ?
In this role you will use your prior experience as an Executive Assistant to coordinate the activities of the CCO/CLG, provide day-to-day administrative assistance, provide organization for meeting notes & follow-ups and complete project work for the CCO’s office.? You will be responsible for tracking operational commitments and aid in ensuring consistent delivery.? In this role you will be required to call on your exceptional organizational and analytical skills as well as experience with administration and communication. You should have an adequate technical background in order to resonate with the technology-oriented company culture. You take pride in being strong team player with can-do attitude and high ethical standards and you are more than capable of carrying out multiple projects while prioritizing tasks as regularly required.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Attend key meetings to listen for key notes and actions; creating meeting minutes and follow-up action lists
- Responsible for calendar management and ensuring background information for meetings are ready.
- As needed, help with basic projects including creating and sorting spreadsheets & data; editing and updating presentations and other general word / data processing
- Arrange logistics for commercial and executive meetings as needed
- Manage calendar & travel coordination
- Process expense reports
- Track important dates/information/deadlines across the CLG
- Assist in the prioritization of tasks and manage schedule for Chief Commercial Officer
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- ‘We can make this work’ attitude with ingenuity to solve day to day questions
- Proven follow through – you do what you say you’re going to do
- Sound judgement to both regularly determine relative importance of tasks and to keep sensitive/confidential information discrete
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in a business environment; experience supporting at the Executive level is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work in the Providence, RI office 2 or more days a week
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities effectively
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to foresee problems and handle them before they become issues
- Excellent organization, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Capable of shifting gears to reorganize priorities
- Must have good assessment and problem resolution skills
- You are resourceful and self-sufficient but know when to ask questions or seek guidance
- You can be professionally candid and have the ability to share thoughts as needed
- You have a very strong sense of urgency
- You can maintain a calm demeanor and don’t let little things get you flustered
- High command of Microsoft Office Suite - technically able
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Resonate with Virgin Pulse’s mission.
- Dedicated to high ethical standards, highly trustworthy and has high integrity.
- Extremely motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced, hard-working team.
- Possess a positive energy, sense of humor and a can-do attitude.
- Resourceful and ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail and professionalism a must.?
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from 40-45k. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience.