Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The Content Strategist leads content strategy design processes to ensure high quality and inclusive storytelling. This highly collaborative role leads content strategy across the member lifecycle for product features as assigned, with a focus on quality for our international users. This includes our strategy for our video production topics, team challenges and serving as international subject matter expert for our US-based content team. The Content Strategist sets content design strategies, based on insights from product strategy, product management, content leaders, sales/account teams and platform data, and drives engagement through content excellence.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Content design, including content strategy and writing, with a focus on global users.
- Drives content quality through strong content design practices & collaboration with internal subject matter experts such as clinical or product leads
- Passion for UX design and user experience
- Awareness of and sensitivity to user needs across multiple languages and cultures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience creating global consumer content in a health-related field
- College degree, trade school certification or comparable work experience
- Editorial and content design experience for digital products.
- Experience measuring and reporting on effectiveness of content, including understandability, helpful but not required.
- Experience in behavior change science or consumer health communications a plus but not required.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Content, UX and editorial expertise
- Strong writing, collaboration and oral presentation skills
- Understanding of content management systems.
- Builds strong and lasting cross-organizational relationships.
- Ability to think creatively and translate business goals to member usage & behavior change objectives
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
#LI-REMOTE & INDIVIDUAL HASHTAGS HERE remove if not needed!!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.