Client Delivery Project Manager
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The Client Delivery Project Manager is responsible for ongoing programmatic planning and project management of complex initiatives during a client's lifecycle. This role will be assigned a specific group of clients to work with on an on-going basis.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Be assigned to a specific client(s) for on-going support of their dynamic and complete projects.
- Build and maintain project plans to support key strategic initiatives within a client's program, in close partnership with the client and account team.
- Lead coordination of internal teams and associated deliverables via a project plan, to ensure client obligations are being met.
- Maintain overall project management approach internally and externally.
- Drive the coordination between clients, vendors, and internal VP parties.
- Manage the operational and tactical activities of supporting any 3rd party integrations.
- Ensure that all parties, internal and external, have clearly defined deliverables and risks are outlined if deliverables are not met.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all operational aspects of all Virgin Pulse solutions.
- Deliver the highest level of client satisfaction to ensure a successful launch.
- Employ Virgin Pulse’s standard project methodology, processes, and procedures.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Advanced experience in project management tools such as MS Project and Smartsheet.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience directly related to account management, project management, and/or operational account support.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to see tasks through to the end.
- Excellent customer facing skills, including a commitment to client satisfaction.
- Impeccable organization and priority management skills.
- Self-motivated with proactive and resourceful approach, appropriate sense of urgency and a positive attitude
- Able to navigate change and support clients in change management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated adaptability, creativity and resourcefulness in problem solving.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
This job description is not intended to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities, but constitutes a general description of the scope and function of the role within the company. Activities, duties, and responsibilities are subject to change at any time with or without notice.