It’s safe to say that 2020 has been a challenging year for everyone – COVID-19 has taken a significant and global toll on people’s mental, physical, financial and emotional health. But it’s not all doom and gloom and we are starting to finally see some silver linings: multiple COVID-19 vaccine trials are showing promising results; a powerful movement to establish racial equity has gained momentum; and advances in digital health are making it possible for people to manage their health and wellbeing beyond the doctor’s office.
We’ve all been coping with constant and significant stress for months, and this long-term emotional strain is likely to have lingering effects. With the holiday season approaching, continuing to prioritise the wellbeing—especially the mental wellbeing—of your employees is imperative, it’s a perfect time to remind employees of the resources available to them.
In honor of these events, we’re sharing some useful resources to help your organisation and your people build resilience and prepare to emerge stronger coming out of this uncertain time: A global pandemic can disrupt your company culture, but with the rise of digital health, your organisation can meet the wellbeing needs of your employees wherever they are.
- Change is constant, but the sudden, widespread changes to work, home and social life this year feel overwhelming to many. In times like these, establishing the mental ability to manage and bounce back from new challenges is key. Bolster your resiliency toolkit with everyday strategies and tips from our health coaching team and Whil.
- For some, social distancing can lead to social isolation. Learn how loneliness is impacting the overall health of your employees and how your organisation can help them combat feelings of isolation.
- When home becomes the workplace, maintaining a sense of work-life balance and a healthy daily routine can be tricky. Creating a new, healthy routine can leave you feeling better both physically and mentally.
- Caring for children while working full-time is a challenge many working parents are facing right now. Discover how your organisation can meet the needs of your employees by helping them to manage these major responsibilities.
- Your organisation can’t successfully improve the wellbeing of your workforce without addressing their mental health needs. Learn how stress impacts your employees and your business, and what you can do to help your people manage their emotions and build resilience in our webinar replay with Dr. David C. Batman.
- While it isn’t always easy to look on the bright side in times like these, making time for gratitude and positivity can help us in many ways. Find out why happiness is your best defense with these tips from Dr. Laurie Santos.
Stress impacts every aspect of a person’s life – work, home, family and relationships. Your organisation has an opportunity and a responsibility today to help your employees find ways to cope during these unprecedented times and beyond. The health of your business depends on the health of your people.