Sr. Global HRBP
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The People Team is looking to hire a dynamic Sr. Global HR Business Partner who is passionate about enabling business outcomes. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role supports International and other business units and will support the development and implementation of the people strategy to successfully execute the business goals. You will use your knowledge of various HR functions and disciplines including talent acquisition, total rewards, learning and development, DEI, talent management, organizational effectiveness and employee relations to provide tactical and strategic HR support to supporting department leaders.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
Investing in the Organization
- Active participant and influencer in the business strategy & planning process
- Leverage data and analytics to influence and advise on all aspects of the talent ecosystem
Driving Common and Consistent Global Practices
- Engage, advocate and partner with the HR COE’s when necessary to deploy timely, effective, and scalable programs to grow the business, help managers achieve their goals, and drive employee engagement and retention
- Consistently share strategic business updates from client group with HR community to build broader business acumen
Talent Management, Org Effectiveness, DEI
- Contribute to development of holistic talent strategy and apply talent management standardized tools and practices; drive on-going dialogue around talent pipeline to ensure top talent for both now and the future to support business goals
- Partner with leaders to create org plans for increased engagement and org effectiveness
- Integrate diversity and inclusion as an intentional topic and priority across all talent touchpoints
- Build cultural competence and be a sought after partner and advisor to leaders
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelors Degree; MBA appreciated
- 6 Years of experience working in HR, with at least 3 years Global HR experience;
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, passion for learning, resilience, self motivation, problem solving capabilities
- Experience in influencing and leading through change within a fast paced, geographically dispersed organization, with rapidly shifting goals required
- Proactive leader with an agile mindset and an eagerness to lead transformation
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from 96,000-110,000. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for 10% corporate annual bonus as well as health, dental, vision, mental health and other benefits.