Revenue Reporting Analyst
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
We are searching for a Revenue Reporting Analyst to join our dynamic and passionate team. The successful candidate will be a skilled analyst, dedicated to their craft and capable of working under limited supervision. In this role, their primary responsibility will be working with SVP International to support strategy, execution, and performance in a compelling and data driven way. They will be a key contributor to the International Management Team with the skill to not only analyse data but to bring the data story to life and present it in an engaging and impactful way. Naturally attention to detail is critical, as is proactivity to have anticipated needs.
You are a knowledgeable and experienced Revenue Reporting Analyst professional who is a motivated self-starter excited to work for a dynamic, growing company.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Build CRM dashboards for our Sales and Client Success teams.
- Meet with Leadership to understand the needs of their organisation and build ad-hoc reports accordingly.
- Use visualisation tools to develop standardised reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Act as first point of reporting support for our International segment while pulling from databases within Salesforce and other internal systems.
- Collaborate with our broader Corporate Sales Ops teams in the US with a dotted line of accountability.
- Ensure sales data and reports are accurate and timely.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 3+ years’ experience in a global sales environment or another related field.
- Experience with Salesforce and relevant marketing platforms.
- BA/BS Degree in Business or similar discipline
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards targets.
- Full UK driving license and use of own car.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Proficiency in Windows and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- An understanding of Sales metrics and drivers
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient PowerPoint skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Characteristics you regularly demonstrate should include:
- Strong interpersonal skills, organisational skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate.
- Collaborative, fast-moving and comfortable with change
- Self-directed and proven ability to work independently.
- Strong resilience – with a ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude
You will be required to work in the Leeds office a minimum of 3 days a week whilst the other 2 days you can WFH.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.