Regional Sales Manager
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving participation in the VP programmes by working collaboratively with the Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved. This role sits within the New Business Development team, and the ideal candidate is responsible for securing new logos and revenue, predominately with Medium to Enterprise sized businesses.
In the role of Regional Sales Manager, you will wear many hats, and your attention will be crucial in the following areas:
- New Business Development
- Establish a wide-reaching network of new logo opportunities.
- Implement strategies to secure short- and long-term revenue streams.
- Work independently to secure meetings with potential new clients – 30% inbound, 70% outbound.
- Meet with the decision makers within Enterprise sized organisations, spending approximately 70% of your time out of the office and 30% in the office (under normal circumstances).
- Hold consultative, non-transactional meetings (face-to-face and video conference) with prospects across France.
- Represent VP at exhibitions and networking events.
- Manage a sales pipeline, progressing prospects from lead to close.
- Strong focus on maintaining high conversion rates and thorough qualification of prospects.
- Regularly and proactively seek 360-degree feedback from peers, clients, and leadership to ensure excellence in the role.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry to enable consultative/collaborative and powerful client relationships.
- Commitment to accurate CRM usage and reporting.
- Role model a commitment to remaining entirely up to date with all internal processes and policies.
- Weekly personal forecasting.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Minimum 10 years of commercial, client-facing B2B consultative sales experience.
- SaaS/Industry experience preferable, HR network a must, H&W a nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident presentation capabilities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience in sales forecasting for multiple audiences.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Natural & confident in communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Proficient in the use of CRM, and Microsoft Office
- This position is remote work. You have the suitable space and logistics at home to work from home with a dedicated area that allows you to manage your health and wellbeing and your work-like integration.
- The candidate should visit the headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, a couple of days per quarter. During the induction phase, a week in Zurich is required.
* No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes, including:
- Hungry, Humble, Smart.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly organized.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- A keen interest and enthusiasm for the corporate Health and Wellbeing industry.
- Commitment to own personal health and wellbeing.
- Passion for VP's purpose and mission.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.