Regional Sales Director
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
You are a Ohio Central located, talented Regional Sales professional, able to use your abilities and experience to generate new direct sales of Virgin Pulse’s SaaS based solutions by following up on inbound marketing leads, developing outbound leads, qualifying leads, and pursuing a full cycle sale. You have a burning desire to share the message with consultants and employers and won’t settle for anything short of achieving your goals. To be successful in this role, the Regional Sales Director will nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency, and collaborate strategically with sales leadership to close new business opportunities.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Achieve and exceed Annual Recurring Revenue objectives in your assigned territory.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets to sales leadership on a timely basis.
- Develop strategic territory plans to maximize revenue out of assigned territory.
- Creative lead generation initiatives through the use of direct mail, email marketing, external networking events, trade-shows, luncheon seminars, and cold calling,
- Leverage SalesForce.com to build business, manage opportunities, and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting
- Demonstrate Virgin Pulse products to prospects via in-person or virtually.
- Generate sales proposals for distribution to prospects
- Coordinate with Virgin Pulse Account Management and Implementation on pre/post-sales implementation
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Virgin Pulse product portfolio
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in SaaS industry, preferably in the Human Capital Management or Health, Wellness, Productivity and Engagement category.
- Documented history of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Experience selling enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with sales tools such as SalesForce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, and other web-based technologies.
- Excellent written and strong communication skills to understand and identify customer needs and map business value.
- Proficient in managing multi-stakeholder, complex selling engagements.
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing, high-growth, environment
- Passion for collaboration and team building across the sales organization and cross-functionally within Virgin Pulse.
- Capacity to get things done quickly and proven track record of success.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from $91,900 to $118,000. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for 80% variable compensation as well as health, dental, vision, mental health and other benefits.