Product Partnerships Manager
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
As a Product Partnerships Manager for Virgin Pulse, you will be a trusted adviser to our external partners and internal stakeholders. You will interface with many different people, collaborating cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Partner Operations, Engineering, Technical Operations, Product, Legal, Sales, and Account Management to improve organizational processes, assist in new program development, onboard new partners and drive special projects.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on the success of our partner program, product, and company. You will contribute to product strategy, member experience, go-to-market activities, operational excellence, and more. You will make ideas come to life and have strong visibility across the organization while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in this heavily regulated industry.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Asset tracking, partner documentation, CRM management
- Read and summarize contracts for internal stakeholders
- Act as an escalation point to help handle inquiries, resolve conflicts, and provide solutions in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct business review meetings and escalate partner changes
- This is a fast-paced, high growth environment, a positive attitude and ability to adapt to change is important for this role
- Cross-functional project support of partner ecosystem improvements and additions
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 3+ years of experience in business, product, project management, vendor management and/or a relevant technical field
- Aptitude for technical problem solving
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen
- Experience in areas such as digital wellbeing, health, finance, and/or healthcare
- AS/BS, science, or other technical degree or certification preferred
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and quality
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to competing and changing priorities
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Eager to learn, willingness to be a strong and trusted contributor
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with a concentration on MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Self-starter: You excel in cross-functional work, have a "can do" attitude
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
#LI-REMOTE & INDIVIDUAL HASHTAGS HERE remove if not needed!!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.