Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The Delivery Specialist will have responsibility for maintaining a broad understanding and technical knowledge of all Virgin Pulse products and services to ensure quality delivery on service and performance commitments to clients. This client-facing and engaged role will help execute the strategy coordinated by Account Management and the client team.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Coordinate the documenting, submission, tracking, communication, and monitoring of client program requirements post-implementation (either new logo or cross/upsell implementation)
- Help clients to match program needs with operationally efficient delivery options
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams (Finance, Implementation, Client Operations, Member Services, Product, DSR, and Live Services teams) to execute on deliverables for clients
- Deliver agreed reporting from internal tools
- Support member service delivery by resolving needs for of client-specific information, updating training agents and completing documentation
- Proactively monitor satisfactory resolution of client technical support issues by appropriate internal team
- Working knowledge of tools significant in responsibilities, including but not limited to Salesforce, GenAdmin, Gainsight, MicroStrategy, JIRA and/or Confluence.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in a related field (health, healthcare, health science, wellness, customer service, business management, operations, and/or logistics)
- 1-3+ years of professional work experience, preferably aligned to roles in operations / logistics, customer service, customer management, software implementation and / or project management.
- Previous experience in SaaS, or health / wellness and/or health care industry (preferred)
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Excellent customer facing skills, including a commitment to client satisfaction
- Impeccable organization and priority management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varied dependencies and timelines
- Self-motivated with proactive approach, appropriate sense of urgency and a positive attitude
- Able to navigate change and support clients in change management
- Proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneDrive), virtual meeting platforms
- Ability to navigate a dynamic technological environment
- Required to work cross functionally with co-workers
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written. While not required, language proficiency in Spanish, German, or French are valuable.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.